Industrias Duero’s quality management system meets the requirements of the standard EN ISO 9001 and is certified by AENOR with Register number ER-5016/1996.
In accordance with the guidelines defined in the European Construction Products Directive # 305/2011, our Construction range of products is certified by Bureau Veritas and AENOR for compliance with harmonized standards:
- EN 10210-1 ”Tubular cod-finished structural hollow sections”
- EN 12899-1 “Fixed, vertical road traffic signs”
- EN 1317-5 “Vehicle Restraint Systems”
Likewise, our Road Safety product-range has been certified, under different local and international standards, by accredited agencies such as AENOR, Bureau Veritas and ASCQUER:
- UNE 135900-1 and 2 “Evaluation of performance of the protection systems for Motorcyclists on safety barriers and parapets”
- NF P 98-410 and NF P 98-411 “Barriéres de sécurité routieéres”