A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
This website, like most Internet sites, uses its own and third-party Cookies to improve and optimize the user experience.
When entering this website we inform you of the different cookies used on this website according to their purpose. You can accept them or not, all of them or just some of them, as you prefer.
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies, but this may mean that some features are disabled and that access to some content may be limited. The quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
WAY TO DEACTIVATE OR DELETE COOKIES
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do it if you use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/ https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/ Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/es/privacy
- Android (Google): https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Windows Phone (Microsoft): https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Blackberry: http://global.blackberry.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.html
You can also easily remove cookies from your computer or mobile device by using your browser. For instructions on how to manage and delete cookies, go to the “Help” tab of your browser. You can disable cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device.
There are tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/privacy-statements/, http ://www.ghostery.com/faq).
UPDATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY
The Cookies Policy was last updated on January 28, 2019.